Monday 6 April 2015

I'm in love with H&M Coachella Collection!!!!!

Who loves this collection more than me?


I'm in love with all the clothes and accessories from this collection. I would buy them all. And I'm happy that I bought this ones. Thank you, H&M for this cool stuff! Thank you again and again! 

I wasn't such a H&M fun until now honestly.  But.. they made me fall in love all over again and again in their stores this week. 

Go and buy smth for the name of GOD! 

Somebody stop me from shopping, please!!!! I have a serious problem. I'M A SHOPAHOLIC AND I CAN'T STOP. 
Yesterday I bought myself again two more sweaters. We'll show you later! 
For now, admire this pieces from Coachella Collection.


1. Black lips shaped bag. Love at first sight. How can somebody wear such a bag and not be cool?

2. Lips shaped bag number two. This time on pink. Anreea is guilty for this one! She saw it and of course,  I could not help myself from buyint it, either! :))

3. Hairband with flowers. It's spring, It's a musthave!!



_________________________________________________________________________________


Cine iubește acestă colecție mai mult decât mine?


Sunt pur și simplu îndrăgostită de toate hainele și accesoriile din aceasta colecție noua. Le-aș cumpăra pe toate. Sunt foarte fericită că am reușit totuși sa le cumpăr pe acestea. Deci, mulțumesc brandului H&M pentru aceste lucruri atât de cool!! Mulțumesc iar și iar și iar!!

Sincer, până acum, nu am fost o așa mare fană a acestui brand. Dar m-au cucerit total și iremediabil cu această colecție!

Cineva ar trebui să mă oprească din a mai cumpăra lucruri! Pur și simplu nu mă pot abține!

Acum, vă las să admirați achizițiile din noua colecție H&M Coachella. 

1. Geantă neagră în forme de buze. A fost dragoste la prima vedere. Nu ai cum să porți o asemenea geantă și să nu fii cool. 

2. Geanta în formă de buze numărul doi. De această dată, pe roz. Mi-a plăcut foarte tare culoarea. Ah, Anreea este vinovata! Mi-a atras atenția asupra ei, și, bineînțeles că nu m-am putut abține.

3. Bentiță cu flori. Chiar trebuie să vă cumpărați una! Garantez că o să iubiți cum arată pe părul vostru! 












                                               
Thank you for reading. Kiss you all!

Al.

10 comments:

  1. Me too. i want this bag1

    Check out my new post on my blog
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear that. You should buy it! Kisses

      Delete
  2. Foarte dragute item-urile alese de tine. Abia astept sa le integrezi in tinute si sa le postezi aici pe blog :)

    http://fashionsofa.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O sa se intample curand asta! Ma bucur ca iti plac. Pupici

      Delete
  3. Such adorable bags! I need to get one. Love it xx

    http://www.cassandragiugno.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags are so cute but I love the floral headband! xx

    www.httpaleena.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's really amazing that floral headband. :) xx

      Delete