Tuesday 31 March 2015

Black Midi Dress!

Hello there everyone! 
Hope you're well :)


I just got home from the Gym and I'm pretty exhausted..workin' for that bikini body! :D

For today, I want to show you a simple all black outfit. I was wearing a black midi dress from a jersey material with some black boots and a red clutch for a small pop of color. As for accessories, I kept it really simple, just a golden necklace.

I really like this dress because you can style it in different ways. I will try and restyle it in future posts :)

Maybe it's just me or maybe it's something in the air but I find myself in a sort of a strange mood. Or maybe it's the spring asthenia haha. I heard that you can "cure" this asthenia with shopping, so in stores with me!!! :))

Anyway not to worry, I will try and bring myself up because Easter is right around the corner and you just can't be sad when you know that the Easter Bunny is coming loaded with gifts (hopefully!)










*Dress - Zara
*Boots - Vince Camuto
*Clutch - Vintage 


Thank you for reading!

PS: Would you guys mind if we post some makeup'y stuff in here? 
And also, do you have any suggestions for our future posts? 

With love, An. 

18 comments:

  1. The red bag is a great pop of color, and your leather jacket is wonderful! Looking great! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!
    xx
    Coco
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/3/31/kuta-beach-bali

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look! I love the bag!

    http://styledbystephb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag.


    Check out my new post on my blog about Red, Blue and Green Ensemble
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, South Africa, many styles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfec outfit, love the red touch! :)
    Have a nice day dear.
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    kisses from Mexico city.
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome !

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete