Thursday 19 March 2015

All Black Outfit

Hei, sweethearts!

How are you? Personally, I am so sleepy right now.. God, I'm tryin' to keep my eyes open to write down this article.  Last night was one of our girlfriends birthday and we had one of those "party all night long" nights. Anreea can confirm this:))!

We had a lot of fun and met new friendly people. I was in bed around 7 a.m. and woke up around 12, so, 5 hours of sleep didn't work out too well for me, I guess. Whatever, this is not the real topic for today. The real topic was my last night outfit XD. 

Yesterday, I found the most amazing H&M hooded cardigan . Its color? 
You have one guess!! :)) 
Seriously, I'm in love with this cardigan!! Made my night! You know that feeling when you are in love with your outfit and it makes your day? I think this one made my whole week! 
I was wearing it with a pair of short leather black pants on top of black tights, a black top and, of course, a pair of black boots! 

Yeah, all black baby!! Or.. How I wrote in my Facebook post last night, I was feeling like a black widow end enjoyed every second of it! :))

To accessorize my outfit I used one long layered necklace. It's very important to wear any type of accessories because they complete your outfit and give you that.. something! 
But also, it's very important not to wear way too many accessories at the same time. You don't want to be kitchy. Speaking of, how Chanel said it one time "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror, and  remove one accessory."

Now, to achieve that "Bad Girl" look, I added Rebel by Mac lipstick and smokey-eyes make up. 

Here's a picture! <sorry for the quality >





*Hooded Cardigan - H&M
*Short leather pants - H&M
*Top - H&M
*Boots - Stradivarius
*Necklace - Mango

XO Al.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE all black outfits! <3 And love the way you styled yours.

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I'm so glad you like it!!

      Delete
  2. Black outfits are always a great way to go. Looking great.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool look! Love all black!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete