Thursday 19 March 2015

When the weather it's awful

Hi there!

Hope you're well.
Myself, I'm all all tucked up in bed although it's only half past six. I'm not feeling sick and i'm definitely not a grandma..but the weather it's awful!

I don't know how the weather is where you live, but in Bucharest it seems like winter it's not planning to leave anytime soon. It's cloudy and windy and it even snowed..




So since going out it off the table I started thinking what else I can do with my free time. 
So here are some of the ideas:

First of all you can clean up, I know, it doesn't sound appealing but since you are stuck in the house might as well do something useful that will also help you consume some of the energy.

Next you can read a book and I also have a suggestion for you, Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. It's an easy to read book about a complicated love story and the most important part, the main character in the movie that is being made based on this book is...drum rolls Nick Bateman ohh the feels :)). So girls, put your imagination to work. 

If reading is not a good option you can also watch a movie or a sitcom such as Friends or Two and a Half Men, something funny that will take your mind off the bad weather. If a large cup of hot chocolate and a cozy blanket it's involved, the day will be complete.

Another option would be a PJ party, with pizza, chocolate, a good movie and lots of laughs.

For me, the PJ party it's about to start, so I'll wrap my blog post here. Hope my suggestions helped some of you get trough a cold day or if where you live is sunny, please go out and enjoy your day!

Thank you for reading! 

xx - An.

No comments:

Post a Comment