Wednesday 18 March 2015

Who's Anreea?

Hello everyone,

I'm Anreea, the other half from Pinch of Black. 

Now it's my turn to say something about myself. I'm 22 years old, I'm majoring in economics at the ASE Bucharest.

As for other things I love, I can mention makeup, fashion, shopping, chocolate, reading good books, watching tone of movie series and taking long walks in the park. 
I like summer thunder storms and snowy Christmases, I actually am a little Christmas freak haha. 

I absolutely adore animals, especially my little dog, Lara. 

I'm trying to have a healthier lifestyle, eating the right thing at the right hour, going to the gym regularly, etc. 

More about me you will find out in my future posts and hopefully you will enjoy them. 

xx An. 


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm a Christmas freak as well <3 It's the most wonderful time of the year...

    ReplyDelete