Tuesday 24 March 2015

Striped side cut long T-shirt look!



Hey loves! How are  you? Are you having a good day? 

Let me know how is your day.

Mine? I'm exhausted. My neighbors right under me are renovating and they woke me up like 8 a.m.  with a nice headache. So, because of that, I skipped college and stayed in bed  today:">.. Not all day!! Just between 8 and 13:00 o clock. 

After that, I decided to cook something and spent like 5 hours in the kitchen. You get me now? 

Not one of my best days, but.. neither the worse. 

I've seen a lot of people around here in just a few days so I want to thank you for being so active. You're amazing! I'm getting positive energy from you and means a lot for us. Thank you one more time!

Today, I'll show you my yesterday's outfit. About that, it was so freakin' cold yesterday!! I was freezing:|. What's wrong with this weather? (Romanians will get me here)
  
Whatever. Yesterday  I was wearing a pair of black leather pants, one striped side cut long T-shirt, silver sneakers, black jacket, black bag and some accessories. 

Look!













*jacket - ZARA
*leather pants - ZARA
*side cut long T-shirt - BERSHKA
*bag - GUESS
*sneakers - GUESS
*glasses - H&M


Wish you the best. xoxo Al.

21 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit - it is so different that what you usually see on blogs! Especially loving that long t-shirt, it's are really cool piece!

    xo Mel || Sketch and Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that!!! thank you so much for reading and appreciating it!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The side cut is a great detail. I love the edge and quirkiness that it gives. I also like how you paired this whole ensemble with sneakers!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style. so damn cool!
    Check out my new post on my Blog about Stripes and chequers

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com


    Posts online about Hollywood, Vegas, Monaco, Beijing, South Africa, Military Style...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, I'm loving that long cut out top. Very unique and works with the rest of your clothes

    Would you like to follow each other (via GFC, bloglovin, FB, google + and pinterest), if so please let me know what platform you followed me, so that I could follow back.

    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    Xxxxx
    Chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great, great post indeed! have a lovely day :))

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!

    http://onafernandez.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! You're putting out serious Debbie Harry vibes and I love it. Hope your week gets better!
    xx,

    Paisley

    www.paisleynotplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear that :"> .. Thank you!! Wish you the same! xx

      Delete
  8. Love your style!

    https://www.bonaupetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ce draguti sunt tenesii <3

    ReplyDelete